Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Drivers Ed Classes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Knight_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Drivers Ed Classes

    Anyone Know a place where it's not that expensive. I talked to Rex Payne and he said he charged $400.
    It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drivers Ed Classes

    They're few and far between. Compared to what I've heard from urban areas & other states, $400 is a fairly decent deal.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Knight_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drivers Ed Classes

    Some people in school has said that there is people in norton and wise that teaches it for between $100-$250
    It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drivers Ed Classes

    Why can't you get it at school?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drivers Ed Classes

    coeburn high school...im accident free...well, except for that one mailbox
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #6
    Inactive Member Knight_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drivers Ed Classes

    I'm able to get my license in July and where I heldback and am 9th grade they dont offer the class to freshman so i really didnt wanna wait longer than i have to...
    It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drivers Ed Classes

    So you've not had the classroom part yet? I don't think Rex Payne offers the book part, I thought he only did the driving part.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drivers Ed Classes

    [ QUOTE ]
    coeburn high school...im accident free...well, except for that one mailbox

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I took Drivers-Ed last year in P.E. 10 (included it with the class), and although I did go through it, I've yet to actually complete the learners-permit deal, so I'm 16 years old and have yet to even get my learners! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Really no need to drive yet, though.. the bus goes right by my house, so I just use that as my transportation. (And no, putting up with the kids on there isn't exactly the best thing in the world, but hey, everything in life has consequences!) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Knight_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drivers Ed Classes

    yea what he told me is that he charges $200 for the book part and $200 for the driving.
    It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drivers Ed Classes

    you gonna get ya a 92 blazer mang?!
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •